P Dot Wolf - Products That Perform
Barnel Compact Pole Saw - 5ft Extending to 12ft 4"
BARNEL Tools Professional Pole Saw
Professional Pole Saw from Barnel - Extends from 5ft up to 12ft 4" in 8 stages
This Professional Pole Saw from Barnel extends from 5ft to 12ft 4" It has three sections and adjustable in 8 stages. This is a top quality product with amazing features.
Product Features of the Professional Pole Saw Pole.
- Manufactures from aircraft alloy extruded aluminium which is lightweight and offers maximum deflection/spring back feature.
- The special oval shape with rounded ends on both sides increases the strength and stability over square/rectangular or round poles and gives a comfortable grip when in use.
- Furthermore the anodised finish on the pole repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- Three telescopic sections slide inside of each to shorten the pole for easier handling, transportation and storage.
- Fully extended, the pole reaches high up into the task area making the job easier to complete.
- The saw blade attaches directly onto the pole without the use of an adaptor.
- Each section is connected to the next and by nylon couplers. Each coupler has a double locking connection. Firstly by means of a spring loaded all metal push button that locks into pin holes that have been drilled into the telescopic extension sections. Secondly a constriction lock (similar to a hose clamp) will clamp/tighten around the next smaller section and securely unite all of them as if they were one.
- The saw head is double locked onto the telescopic pole, firstly by means of a set of spring loaded push buttons housed inside the smallest extension section and secondly a solid fold over steel pin locks the saw head very securely.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grip area on the outermost section gives and ergonomic feeling whilst in use.
- Easy and effortless to move the saw up to fully extended and back again.
- A full spare parts programme is available for this professional pole saw.
Pole Technical Specifications
- Barnel Ref Z555P1
- Three sections
- Overall length extended with saw blade attached 4.26m (13.8ft)
Product Specifications for TIGER TOOTH/TIGER CLAW saw blade
- The pole saw blade is manufactured from SK4 exclusive Japanese, high carbon, Samurai sword steel. This is the ULTIMATE cutting blade material for a pole saw blade.
All orders from P Dot Wolf are dispatched within 1-2 working days dependant upon the type of product. Majority of orders are sent on a 24/48 hour service.
The cost of the shipping are as follows:
Mainland UK £2.95
Mainland UK Next Day Delivery - if ordered before 1pm (not guaranteed) - £7.95
Northern Ireland - £8.95
Scottish Highlands - £4.95
Isle of Man - £9.95
International orders are non-refundable once the item has been shipped. International shipping costs do not include duty or tax which may be due on your delivery to your specified address. By placing an order on our website all international customers agree to these terms.