This Barnel telescopic precision lopper is great for both male and female operators. The long lever handle on these loppers eliminate physical power and stress when cutting extra thick branches.
A unique lightweight Barnel design that offers large pruning capability that cuts up to 1.5″ or 40mm in diameter branches
High carbon steel blade and anvil, precision ground gives this pruning tool a SUPERIOR cutting edge.
This pruner can pay for itself in very little time. As it enables you to do most tree and branch cutting jobs yourself
- Durable non-stick coated blade reduces friction and makes it easy to clean.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- Long reach adjustable telescopic – length of range 6ft to 8ft (1.8m to 2.41m)
- Quick connecting telescopic extension over a single puch button locks into the pole every 8″ (20cm)
- The length from the tip of the handle to the end of the cutter on the maximum setting is 95″ (241cm)
- Deluxe padded adjustable shoulder strap for good weight distribution, the strap transfers the weight of the loppers from your arms to your shoulder, making them far less tiring when using them for long periods.
- Aircroft alloy extruded aluminium handles, oval for maximum strength.
- Anodized finish on the handles which repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- Pruning head includes Barnel’s patented Centre oiler technology provides continuous lubrication as you prune. Furthermore it allows for the maintenance of the tool without taking it apart.
- Shock absorbing cushioned mechanism reduces stress and fatigue and promotes increased field use
- Pole rotates 180 degrees on handle body providing precision cutting at all times by giving you the optimum blade position for each cut.
- Comfortable TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) anti-slip cushioned grip handles.
- Hook on the cutting head that helps pull out branches that are stuck in the tree after the cut.
- Anti-slip knobs at the end of the handle secures the lopper in the hand during use.
- Soft bumper shock absorber.
- Cordura locking latch for safe storage.
- A full spare parts programme is available for this tool.
- Barnel reference – B88T
- Weight 77.6oz (2200g)
- Size 71″-95″ (1.8m – 2.41m)
- Blade Length 1.5″ (40mm)
- Cut Diameter 1.5″ (40mm)