By Pass Landscape Tree Loppers from Barnel - 36″
These professional quality by pass landscape tree loppers are a cut above the rest and will cut branches of green wood up to 60mm (2.5″) Yet again another superb, quality product from Barnel – World leaders in cutting edge technology. This pair of loppers will last for years….beware of cheaper imitations.
- Drop forged Barnel Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade and anvil, precision ground, grants the loppers SUPREME cutting edge.
- Induction hardened blade edge – which gives them the ability to maintain their cutting capability at optimum usage.
- Also there is an over dimensioned curve in the blade and in the hook (Anvil) this pulls the branch closer into the cut.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- Extra long internal strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles to further reduce the risk of breakage.
- Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium handles, lightweight, offer maximum deflection/spring back feature.
- Furthermore the handles have a special elongated shape with rounded ends that compensate for any extreme force that is exerted.
- These aluminium handles have an anodized finish that repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips, for ergonomic sensation.
- Centre Oiler Bolt Technology – allows for maintenance of the loppers without taking it apart.
- Barnel tool oil provides continuous lubrication during the operation of the loppers. see Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
- Polyurethane bumper shock absorber provides long, soft cushioning and makes it impervious to UV degredation, oil and moisture.
- A Blade cover is supplied that will protect the blades set during storage.
- We offer a range of spare parts for these loppers please ring our office for details.
- Also available in a 26″ model see 26″ Bypass Loppers
Technical Specifications of the By Pass Landscape Tree Loppers.
Overall length – 36″(91.5cm)
Weight – 1415g (49.9oz)
Cut Diameter -60mm (2.5″)