P Dot Wolf
1.2m High - PANELS & CLIPS ONLY - To Extend a Dog Fence - (50mm x 50mm Mesh)
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
It is ideal for:
- Across a driveway or doorway.
- Keeping your dog off borders and lawns.
- Sectioning off areas of your garden that you don’t want your dogs to access.
- Around the perimeter of your garden.
- Ideal to use with your caravan/motorhome.
- Creating a toilet area.
- Making a play pen/area
- Across doorways and stairs.
The Dog Fence has to be put in a zig-zag configuration. This is mainly to confuse the dog and they usually turn away in confusion. There is no “top bar” on the fencing so the dogs cannot see a way to jump the fence. The fence also has an open mesh with confuses the dog as well.
- Easily erected
- Folds away easily
- Complete with fixing kit
- Easily extendable
How To Calculate The Length of Fence
We supply one 0.5m wide panel to cover 1ft.
Therefore: for a 12ft fence we supply 12 panels and for a 16ft fence we would supply 16 panels etc.
You just order the size of the fence for the size of your gap – You have a 16ft Gap – order a 16ft fence. We supply enough panels for you to put this fence in the Zig-Zag Formation.
Available in sizes 4ft – 35ft but more panels can be added if required just order one of our extension packs.
The extension kits that are designed to extend an existing fence so they do not come with fixings for the ends
- The Flexi-Panel Dog Fence is made from tough weld-mesh panels 1.2m high by 0.5m wide and the mesh size is 50mm (2″) x 50mm (2″). The wire is 6mm on the outside wires and 4mm on the inside wires.
- Our Flexi-Panel Dog fencing metal panels are coated in PVC that protects them for a longer life. The colour is an aesthetic green colour which we chose because it is pleasing to the eye and to the environment.
- The panels are linked together with four specially designed plastic clips that form a hinge. This makes the Dog Fence easy to fold. We also supply two zip ties per panel as well… just for extra security.
- The Dog Fence panels are specially made with no sharp edges or corners therefore will not cause harm to your dog or pet
This is a selection of just some of the Feedback on our dog fence that we have received
“What a great invention, simple, secure, an excellent product!! A***”
“Great product does the job well!!!! Good quality thanks again!”
“Just the job !! Good service. Thanks.”
“fits across patio doors perfectly, thank you”
“Just what we needed to keep our Labrador off the grass. Great product”
“Brilliant! Can fence the dogs in while at the caravan & store it when leaving”
“Just to say I’m totally stunned on how effective this is. I have 4 dogs from Rottweillers to Chinooks and an Irish Wolfhound. All avid jumpers, especially Harvey Hoover the Chinook” who thinks any fence barrier is fair game and his own personal gymkhana – but this has stopped him in his tracks”.
All orders from P Dot Wolf are dispatched within 1-2 working days dependant upon the type of product. Majority of orders are sent on a 24/48 hour service.
The cost of the shipping are as follows:
Mainland UK £2.95
Mainland UK Next Day Delivery - if ordered before 1pm (not guaranteed) - £7.95
Northern Ireland - £8.95
Scottish Highlands - £4.95
Isle of Man - £9.95
International orders are non-refundable once the item has been shipped. International shipping costs do not include duty or tax which may be due on your delivery to your specified address. By placing an order on our website all international customers agree to these terms.