1m High Foldable Dog Fencing - 100mm x 125mm Mesh Size
THE PORTABLE, FOLDABLE AND FLEXIBLE DOG FENCING
Looks great, is robust, easy to erect, flexible and in addition stops your dog from straying!
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
It is ideal for:
- Across a driveway or doorway.
- Keeping your dog off borders and lawns.
- Sectioning off areas of your garden that you don’t want your dogs to access.
- Around the perimeter of your garden.
- Ideal to use with your caravan/motorhome.
- Creating a toilet area.
- Making a play pen/area
- Across doorways and stairs.
The Dog Fence has to be put in a zig-zag configuration. This is mainly to confuse the dog and they usually turn away in confusion.
- Easily erected
- Folds away easily
- Complete with fixing kit
- Easily extendable
How To Calculate The Length of Fence
We supply one 0.5m wide panel to cover 1ft.
Therefore: for a 12ft fence we supply 12 panels and for a 16ft fence we would supply 16 panels etc.
You just order the size of the fence for the size of your gap – You have a 16ft Gap – order a 16ft fence. We supply enough panels for you to put this fence in the Zig-Zag Formation.
Fixing kit Supplied with Each Fence:
- At one end two special galvanised securing brackets. These act as a hinge and attach to either a timber post, fence or wall. They are strong, long lasting & secure.
- At the opening end of the fence, we supply a galvanised steel hasp and staple which is easy to fix to a wall, fence or post and makes opening and closing the fence quick and easy. Comes complete with screws and rawl plugs.
- In addition, we also provide a carabiner clip to go through the staple but you could also use it with a small/medium sized lock (lock not supplied)
* Very small dogs and puppies can escape through the 100mm x 125mm (4" x 5") mesh. We do offer a smaller mesh sized fence (50mm x 50mm (2" x 2").
Copy of the instructions can be found here
All orders from P Dot Wolf are dispatched within 1-2 working days dependant upon the type of product. Majority of orders are sent on a 24/48 hour service.
The cost of the shipping are as follows:
Mainland UK £2.95
Mainland UK Next Day Delivery - if ordered before 1pm (not guaranteed) - £7.95
Northern Ireland - £8.95
Scottish Highlands - £4.95
Isle of Man - £9.95
International orders are non-refundable once the item has been shipped. International shipping costs do not include duty or tax which may be due on your delivery to your specified address. By placing an order on our website all international customers agree to these terms.