Mini Loppers 20″ – Professional Quality with High Carbon Steel Blades
These mini loppers from Barnel, are of professional quality and are ideal for Ladies as they are lightweight and only 20″ in length. They are also ideal for landscapers and fruit growers where the task at hand is at standard working height. They have great cutting power, cutting a branch up to 30mm (1.25″) in diameter.
- These Mini Loppers 20″ have drop forged BARNEL Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade and anvil. precision ground gives these loppers a SUPREME cutting edge.
- Furthermore these loppers have an induction hardened blade edge, this helps to maintain its cutting ability for longer.
- There is an over-dimensioned curve in the blade and in the hook (anvil) which helps pull the branch further into the cut.
- Also there is a deep sap groove in the anvil which helps clean the blade after each cut.
- Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium handles make these mini loppers lightweight and offers maximum deflection/spring back feature.
- Extra long strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles making the handles stronger and less risk of breakages.
- Another great feature of the handles is they have an anodised finish which repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo plastic rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips give these mini loppers an ergonomic feel when in use.
- Barnel centre oil bolt technology allows the mini loppers to be lubricated continuously whilst in operation. This also allows the mini loppers to be maintained without taking it apart.
- Poly-urethane bumper shock absorber provides long, soft cushioning. This makes it also impervious to UV light, oil and moisture.
- These loppers come complete with blade cover which protects the tool during storage and travel.
- A full spare parts program is available for these mini loppers.
- Barnel Reference – M20A
- Weight 31.9oz (905g)
- Size 20.5″ (52cm)
- Cutting Diam – 1.25″ (30mm)
All orders from P Dot Wolf are dispatched within 1-2 working days dependant upon the type of product.
The majority of orders are sent on an overnight service.