Barnel Anvil Loppers 36″ (93cm) from Barnel Tools who are world leaders in cutting edge technology. These are field tested and proven by professionals. A top quality working tool for landscapers and gardeners.
Barnel Anvil Loppers Product Features:
- Drop forged Barnel Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade, precision ground. This also gives the loppers a SUPREME cutting edge.
- In Addition these loppers will cut up to 2″ (50mm) with a blade size of 3.25″ (80mm)
- Induction hardened blade-edge, to maintain its cutting at optimum.
- Drop forged aluminium anvil, lightweight, yet super strong therefore helping when doing large cuts.
- Soft aluminium liner provides a counter base against the blade making sure that all fibres and capillaries are severed.
- Patented ingenious shock absorber system inside of the anvil.
- The aluminium liner is held up by five springs which allow the liner to retract into the anvil.
- There is a poly-urethane shock absorber strip that is impervious to UV light, oil and moisture. This is housed inside the anvil under the aluminium liner. This strip also supports the five strings.
- This innovative shock absorber assures completion of the cut first and then provides soft cushioning as the blade slows down to a gentle stop, thus alleviating the jarring of the joints and shoulders of the operators.
- This innovative shock absorber automatically turns into an adjustable anvil and compensates for the change of angle in the cutting edge of the blade, introduced by sharpening and thus provides a guaranteed clean cut.
- Compound action over a slide lever system offers increased cutting strength of the lopper or reduces the human force required to complete the cut.
- Hardened, replaceable bushing protects the bolt inside the slide lever system from excessive wear.
- Extra long strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles to further reduce the risk of breakage.
- Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium handles that are lightweight offer maximum deflection and spring back.
- The specially elongated handles have rounded ends to compensate for any extreme force that is exerted.
- Anodized finish on the aluminium handles repel dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips for ergonomic sensation when in use.
- Barnel dual centre oiler bolt technology allows for continuous lubrication whilst in use. It is also easier for maintenance as you do not need to take the tool apart.
- Comes supplied with a blade cover that protects the blades during storage.
- Finally a full spare parts programme is available for these loppers.
Barnel Anvil Loppers – Technical Specifications
Weight: 1480g (52.2oz)
Size: 93cm (36.5″)
Barnel Reference A36A
Cut Diameter – 2″ (50mm)
Blade Size 3.25″ (80mm)
If you are requiring a price for the Barnel Lubricating oil please click here Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
For By-pass loppers please click here By-Pass Landscape/Tree Lopper from Barnel
Finally…Yet another great tool from Barnel – World Leaders in Cutting Edge Technology
To watch the video on Barnel tools please click on the arrow in the middle of the picture below
- BARNEL PROFESSIONAL GARDEN TOOLS
- CHILLINGTON HOES & FORKS
- FLEXIPANEL DOG FENCING
- GRO GARDEN PRODUCTS
- LQ SOLUTIONS RANGE OF GARDEN CLEANERS
- NEW CONCEPT POLYTUNNELS
- POTTING BENCH
- PRIMARY GRO - GROWING IN SCHOOLS
- TOOLFLEX TOOL STORAGE SYSTEM
- TYING TUBE