Hori-Hori Knife (B1070) + Cordura Sheath
Hori-Hori knife also known as a Japanese weeding and planting trowel
Blade length 12.5″ (32cm)
Blade length 7.5″ (19cm)
275g with sheath
220g with out sheath
Description and uses:
- The blade is razor sharp and serrated for cutting through roots and tough soil.
- functions include a knife, a saw, a digging tool, or as a measuring device for planting bulbs and more.
- the hardwood handle is comfortable and designed for on hand use.
- uses include: gardening, weeding, cutting roots, transplanting, removing plants, sod cutting, and splitting perennials.
- the concave design makes it ideal for digging and prying
- BARNEL PROFESSIONAL GARDEN TOOLS
- CHILLINGTON HOES & FORKS
- FLEXIPANEL DOG FENCING
- GRO GARDEN PRODUCTS
- LQ SOLUTIONS RANGE OF GARDEN CLEANERS
- NEW CONCEPT POLYTUNNELS
- POTTING BENCH
- PRIMARY GRO - GROWING IN SCHOOLS
- TOOLFLEX TOOL STORAGE SYSTEM
- TYING TUBE