By-Pass Loppers from Barnel – 26″
By-Pass Loppers from Barnel. These are professional quality by-pass landscape/ Tree loppers and are a cut above the rest. They will cut branches of green wood up to 60mm (2.5″) Yet again another superb, quality product from Barnel – World leaders in cutting edge technology. This pair of loppers will last for years….beware of cheaper imitations.
Loppers Product Features.
- Drop forged Barnel Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade and anvil, precision ground, grants the loppers SUPREME cutting edge.
- Induction hardened blade edge – which gives them the ability to maintain their cutting capability at optimum usage.
- Also there is an over dimensioned curve in the blade and in the hook (Anvil) this pulls the branch closer into the cut.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- Extra long internal strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles to further reduce the risk of breakage.
- The lopper handles are manufactured from Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium that is lightweight and offers maximum deflection/spring back.
- Furthermore the handles have a special elongated shape with rounded ends that compensates for any extreme force that is exerted.
- These aluminium handles have an anodized finish that repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips, for ergonomic sensation.
- Centre Oiler Bolt Technology – allows for maintenance of the loppers without taking it apart.
- Barnel tool oil provides continuous lubrication during the operation of the loppers. see Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
- Polyurethane bumper shock absorber provides long, soft cushioning and makes it impervious to UV degredation, oil and moisture.
- There is a blade cover supplied with the loppers that will protect the blades set during storage.
- We do offer a range of spare parts for these loppers please ring our office for details.
- Also available in a 36″ model
Technical Specifications of the Barnel tree lopper
Overall length – 26″(66cm)
Weight – 1188g (41.9oz)
Cut Diameter -60mm (2.5″)
Lubrication oil for the loppers see Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
For Barnel Ratchet Telescopic Loppers see Telescopic Ratchet Loppers Heavy Duty from Barnel
Finally – another top quality professional product from Barnel – World leaders in cutting edge technology.
To watch the Barnel Tools video please click on the arrow in the centre of the picture below
- BARNEL PROFESSIONAL GARDEN TOOLS
- COUNTRYSIDE POEM BOOK
- FLEXIPANEL DOG FENCING
- GRO GARDEN PRODUCTS
- LQ SOLUTIONS RANGE OF CLEANERS
- Major 10ft x 25ft Polytunnel
- Maxi 10ft x 20ft Polytunnel
- PRIMARY GRO
- TOOLFLEX TOOL STORAGE SYSTEM