This material is of commercial quality made from a UV stabilised polyethylene monofilament, which can be used as either a shade net or windbreak.
It is strong and tear resistant being fully lock stitched to prevent unravelling.
Weatherproof against sun, wind and heavy hail.
Reduces heat loss in greenhouses of around 5-7% so saving you energy costs.
Ideal for side use in polytunnels as side ventilation.
1m, 1.5m & 2m come complete with eyelets for easy fixing to straining wires or for joining two pieces together.
********* 3m Comes without eyelets *********
Available in lengths up to 50m
Windbreak shade netting 1m wide £1.45 / metre(s), Windbreak shade netting 1.5m wide £2.00 / metre(s), Windbreak shade netting 2m wide £2.50 / metre(s), Windbreak shade netting 3m wide £4.50 / metre(s)
- BARNEL PROFESSIONAL GARDEN TOOLS
- CERATI G TYING TUBE & PLANT TIES
- CHILLINGTON HOES & FORKS
- FLEXIPANEL DOG FENCING
- GRO GARDEN PRODUCTS
- BOOK OF WILDLIFE & COUNTRYSIDE POEMS
- COMPOSTERS- The quick and easy way of making your own compost.
- FLEXIGRO® GROWING SUPPORTS
- GARDEN WATERING & IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT
- GARDENING ACCESSORIES
- NETTING, FABRICS & POLYTHENE
- PATIO GROWING
- PLANT PROPAGATION
- PLANT SUPPORTS
- POTS, TRAYS & PLANTOPIA BASKETS
- RAINWATER TERRACE
- TIMBER RAISED BEDS
- LQ SOLUTIONS RANGE OF CLEANERS
- NEW CONCEPT POLYTUNNELS
- POTTING BENCH
- PRIMARY GRO - GROWING IN SCHOOLS
- TOOLFLEX TOOL STORAGE SYSTEM