Traditional graded bamboo canes available in various lengths. As with all graded canes, the diameter is relevant to the measurement at the base of the cane, please be aware that individual cane thickness throughout the bundles may differ due to natural tolerances. When your plants need that extra support to prevent them collapsing after rain it is a good idea to use canes. Choose a day when the soil is moist to make it easier to insert the canes and push each one 10-15cm into the ground using both hands to avoid snapping. It is best to encircle the plants with 3 or 4 canes, then take some twine or string and tie 1 end securely to the bottom of one of the canes. Wind the twine round each cane, stretch the twine taut between each cane, then tie securely to original one – 3 separate heights of twine should be sufficient. Another way to use your canes is in a wig-wam shape.
As used by professional growers and nurseries.
Bulk bales are also available, please ask for a quote.
Other sizes available are 7, 8 & 10ft.
3ft 10 to 12mm pack of 20, 3ft 10 to 12mm pack of 50, 4ft 12 to 14mm pack of 20, 4ft 12 to 14mm pack of 50, 5ft 12 to 14mm pack of 20, 5ft 12 to 14mm pack of 50, 6ft 12 to 14mm pack of 20, 6ft 12 to 14mm pack of 50
- BARNEL PROFESSIONAL GARDEN TOOLS
- CERATI G TYING TUBE & PLANT TIES
- CHILLINGTON HOES & FORKS
- FLEXIPANEL DOG FENCING
- GRO GARDEN PRODUCTS
- BOOK OF WILDLIFE & COUNTRYSIDE POEMS
- COMPOSTERS- The quick and easy way of making your own compost.
- FLEXIGRO® GROWING SUPPORTS
- GARDEN WATERING & IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT
- GARDENING ACCESSORIES
- NETTING, FABRICS & POLYTHENE
- PATIO GROWING
- PLANT PROPAGATION
- PLANT SUPPORTS
- POTS, TRAYS & PLANTOPIA BASKETS
- RAINWATER TERRACE
- TIMBER RAISED BEDS
- LQ SOLUTIONS RANGE OF CLEANERS
- NEW CONCEPT POLYTUNNELS
- POTTING BENCH
- PRIMARY GRO - GROWING IN SCHOOLS
- TOOLFLEX TOOL STORAGE SYSTEM