2 Tier Rainwater Terrace
Available in Terracotta, Black, Black/Dark Green, Black/Bright Green
2 Tier (134 Litre) Rainwater Terrace 134 litre water butt Includes:
2 – 67 Litre water containers
2 – Planter trays
1 – Plinth
1 – 2 Tier tube kit
3 – Planter
3 – Planter capillary mat wicks
1 – Top planter
4 – Top planter capillary mat wicks
1 – Standard rainwater diverter kit (FITS 68mm ROUND or 65mm SQUARE DOWN PIPE.)
1 – 2 Tier Security kit
1 – Outlet Tube
1 – Connector Kit
WATERING CAN/PLANTS/COMPOST ARE NOT INCLUDED
Rainwater Terrace® is expandable. Multiple units can be linked together to increase storage capacity.
Advantages of installing Rainwater Terrace® & It’s USP’s.
1. Rainwater is a free source of water to the household that can be used during a hose pipe ban to water a garden or wash the car etc. Rainwater is also far better for plants and the environment than tap water as it’s naturally low in salt and chlorine.
2. The attractive design complements the property, it is not a product to be hidden away behind the garage and seldom used – its simplicity encourages the owner to use it.
3. The modular system reduces the high pressures and sealing issues associated with large volumes of water.
4. The easy flow outlet tubes enable quick and effortless filling of a watering can or bucket and give a clear indication of the amount of water stored.
5. Modular system allows for easy expansion – without incurring the large costs associated with high capacity tanks, their underground location and installation, the need for electric pumps etc.
6. Compact packaging reduces transport and storage costs.
7. If required the unit can be securely attached to the property to prevent theft or misuse.
8. When full, rainwater circulates through the system and back to the drain, it does not overflow on to your patio or decking. This ‘through-flow’ also helps reduce the build-up of stagnant water.
There are many rainwater collection systems on the market; none have the finesse and visual impact of the Rainwater Terrace®.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
The Product (Background Information).
Rainwater Terrace® is a new multi award winning concept in rainwater collection promoting the reuse of valuable rainwater and “grow your own” sustainability. The unique patented modular design has numerous desirable advantages over other rainwater collection products available on the market (see below). Rainwater Terrace® not only saves the householder money by reusing rainwater in the garden, its modular design incorporates an integrated plant growing system enabling plants and herbs etc. to grow alongside the stored rainwater, creating an attractive addition to any home. It’s unique through flow system ensures that with every rainfall the unit is replenished with fresh water reducing the build-up of stagnant water – No longer do you have to hide your rainwater storage unit behind the shed!
Introduced at the GLEE Exhibition for the garden and leisure industry in September 2013, Rainwater Terrace® was the star of the show, winning both the ‘Best in Garden Care’ and ‘The Retailers Choice’ awards. The judges said “Enabling plants to feed from the water collection is a fantastic feature. The plants make it attractive to place outside your house, and it’s a good price point too”. Rainwater Terrace® also became a Silver Winner in the DIY Week 2014 awards for the Garden Accessory of the Year, was a finalist for product of the year (2014) at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, won the ‘Consumer Product of The Year Award 2014’ at the Four Oaks Trade Show and more recently was a finalist in the Garden Retail Award for the ‘Best New Product – Garden Retail’.
Rainwater Terrace® is a high quality product built to last. Injection moulded in heavy gauge UV stable plastic, the strong durable components have excellent impact strength and are manufactured to perform in all weather conditions.
Located above ground The Rainwater Terrace® fits together without tools and can be easily installed to most properties requiring very little maintenance (If any!).
Rainwater Terrace® comes in a variety of storage capacities, in a range of colours including; Black, Black/Bright Green, Black/Dark Green and Terracotta.
Black, Black/Dark Green, Black/Bright Green, Terracotta
- Barnel Professional Quality Garden Tools
- Cerati G Tubing
- Gro Garden Products
- Book of Wildlife and Countryside Poems
- Garden Watering & Irrigation Equipment
- Gardening Accessories
- Netting, Fabrics and Polythene
- Patio Growing
- Plant Propagation
- Plant Supports
- Polythene Growing Tunnels
- Pots, Trays and Plantopia Baskets
- Rainwater Terrace
- Timber Raised Beds plus Irrigation systems
- Kindling Kong - Kindling Splitter
- LQ Solutions Range of Garden Cleaners
- PdotWolf Gardening Tools
- Petflex Dog Fencing available in either portable or permanent versions with a range of accessories.
- Potting Bench
- Primary Gro - Growing in Schools
- Toolflex Tool Storage System