Potting Bench from Pdotwolf.
Our potting bench ticks all the boxes when it comes to being versatile and strong. It can be used in just so many ways around the home and garden.
It can be used for
- In any small or large polytunnel
- In most aluminium greenhouses
- In all timber framed greenhouses
- In your garage or workshop
- As a BBQ table outdoors
- As an extra table for a party
- Or just simply fix the brackets to any flat surface of your garden fence or shed for a “pop-up” workbench or table.
The major advantage of this potting bench is its flexibility. It can be dismantled and reassembled in just two minutes and it can be transferred from one site to another very easily. You just purchase extra brackets from the original ones that are supplied.
Once disassembled it will store in very little space. Unlike most potting benches that take up valuable growing space when not required and are mostly used for storage of old seed trays, plant pots etc.
- This potting bench is large being 4ft” long and 2ft wide (1200mm x 600mm) and at a height of 36” it is ideal for wheelchair and disabled users.
- We supply a quality timber top for the bench made from selected redwood, planed on all four sides; this timber is from sustainable sources. The timber thickness is 15mm; the bench also comes with a fold up back spill board which avoids spillage of potting compost down the back of the bench thus preventing any damage to your polytunnel cover or greenhouse glass.
- The bench framework is zinc coated 25mm tubular steel for a long, maintenance free life. You simply slot it together… there are no bolts or tools required.
The potting bench carries a 5 year warranty against breakage and degradation
This kit is designed to fit our polytunnel and any other make of polytunnel with tubes up to 32mm in diameter.
If your polytunnel is made of tube above 32mm up to 50mm an additional bracket kit is required.
If you have an aluminium greenhouse you need an additional bracket kit.
Spare bracket set are also available so that you can set them into different locations to make moving your bench even simpler.
Another Quality Product that Performs from PDOTWOLF
|For Tube Diameter||
Standard Tunnels upto 32mm, Commercial Tunnels upto 50mm