Barnel Ultra Reach Telescopic Lopper Pruner Pole Saw.
This is a really great tool to have around the garden because if its ability to prune, pick and also saw.
This ultra reach telescopic lopper pruner and pole saw can pay for itself in very little time. As it enables you to do most tree and branch cutting jobs yourself.
You can cut branches or fruit and lower them to the ground safely using the “hold” facility without them dropping on your head!
- High carbon sword steel blade and anvil with a protective hard chrome finish, precision ground. This gives this pruning tool a SUPERIOR cutting edge.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- “Cut and hold” feature with special spring mechanism, automatically adjusts to the specific diameter for various cuts.
- The “Cut and hold” feature with special spring mechanism can be easily removed.
- This pruner also comes with an easy mount Tiger Tooth/Tiger Saw. This tri-edged curved saw blade is precision ground for cutting speed and performance. Manufactured from SK4 exclusive Japanese high carbon Samurai sword steel.
- Quick connecting telescopic extension over a single push button that locks into the pole every 30cm (12″)
- Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium handle, ULTRA lightweight, offering maximum deflection and spring back.
- The handles have an anodized finish which repels dirt, sap and fluid.
- Ergonomic pistol type handle with TPR (Thermo plastic rubber) anti-slip comfort grip inserts for an ergonomic sensation when in use.
- The ergonomic handle rotates on the pole at 180 degrees.
- There is an alternate hand soft grip that slides and locks anywhere on the pole.
- The pruner head features the Barnel centre oiler bolt technology which gives constant lubrication whilst the tool is in use. This always allows for the maintenance of the tool without taking it apart.
- Soft bumper shock absorber.
- Rugged coil spring for extended life expectancy.
- A full spare parts program is available for this tool.
Ultra Reach Telescopic Lopper Pruner Pole Saw Technical Specifications:
Weight – 1105g (39oz)
Size – 1.8m to 3.02m (71″ to 119″)
Blade length 5/8″ (16mm)
This is a saw with a difference, in quality and price. Another quality product from Barnel – World leaders in cutting edge technology.