30" Barnel By-Pass Loppers – Professional Quality
By-Pass Loppers from Barnel – 30″
By-Pass Loppers from Barnel. These are professional quality by-pass landscape/ Tree loppers and are a cut above the rest. They will cut branches of green wood up to 60mm (2.5″) Yet again another superb, quality product from Barnel – World leaders in cutting edge technology. This pair of loppers will last for years….beware of cheaper imitations.
Loppers Product Features.
- Drop forged Barnel Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade and anvil, precision ground, grants the loppers SUPREME cutting edge.
- Induction hardened blade edge – which gives them the ability to maintain their cutting capability at optimum usage.
- Also there is an over dimensioned curve in the blade and in the hook (Anvil) this pulls the branch closer into the cut.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- Extra long internal strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles to further reduce the risk of breakage.
- The lopper handles are manufactured from Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium that is lightweight and offers maximum deflection/spring back.
- Furthermore the handles have a special elongated shape with rounded ends that compensates for any extreme force that is exerted.
- These aluminium handles have an anodized finish that repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips, for ergonomic sensation.
- Centre Oiler Bolt Technology – allows for maintenance of the loppers without taking it apart.
- Barnel tool oil provides continuous lubrication during the operation of the loppers. see Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
- Polyurethane bumper shock absorber provides long, soft cushioning and makes it impervious to UV degredation, oil and moisture.
- There is a blade cover supplied with the loppers that will protect the blades set during storage.
- We do offer a range of spare parts for these loppers please ring our office for details.
- Also available in a 26" & 36″ model
Technical Specifications of the Barnel tree lopper
Overall length – 30″(76cm)
Weight – 1280g (45.1oz)
Cut Diameter - 60mm (2.5″)
All orders from P Dot Wolf are dispatched within 1-2 working days dependant upon the type of product. Majority of orders are sent on a 24/48 hour service.
The cost of the shipping are as follows:
Mainland UK £2.95
Mainland UK Next Day Delivery - if ordered before 1pm (not guaranteed) - £7.95
Northern Ireland - £8.95
Scottish Highlands - £4.95
Isle of Man - £9.95
International orders are non-refundable once the item has been shipped. International shipping costs do not include duty or tax which may be due on your delivery to your specified address. By placing an order on our website all international customers agree to these terms.