Barnel Tools Professional Tree Loppers H30A
This professional quality by-pass landscape tree lopper is a cut above the rest and will cut branches of green wood up to 40mm. Yet again another superb, quality product from Barnel - World leaders in cutting edge technology. This pair of loppers will last for years....beware of cheaper imitations.
- Drop forged Barnel Bartanium alloy high carbon blade steel cutting blade and anvil, precision ground, grants the loppers SUPREME cutting edge.
- Induction hardened blade edge - which gives them the ability to maintain their cutting capability at optimum usage.
- Also there is an over dimensioned curve in the blade and in the hook (Anvil) this pulls the branch closer into the cut.
- Deep anvil sap groove, cleans the blade after each cut.
- Extra long internal strengtheners reach far into the aluminium handles to further reduce the risk of breakage.
- The lopper handles are manufactured from Aircraft alloy extruded aluminium that is lightweight and offers maximum deflection/spring back.
- Furthermore the handles have a special elongated shape with rounded ends that compensates for any extreme force that is exerted.
- These aluminium handles have an anodized finish that repels dirt, sap and fluids.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) extra large anti-slip comfort grips, for ergonomic sensation.
- Centre Oiler Bolt Technology - allows for maintenance of the loppers without taking it apart.
- Barnel tool oil provides continuous lubrication during the operation of the loppers. see Barnel Tool Lubricating Oil
- Polyurethane bumper shock absorbers provides long, soft cushioning and makes it impervious to UV degredation, oil and moisture.
- There is a blade cover supplied with the loppers that will protect the blades set during storage.
- We do offer a range of spare parts for these loppers please ring our office for details.
Overall length - 30"
Weight - 1188g (41.9oz)
Cut Green Wood up to Diameter -40mm (1.5")